If you are unable to locate the information you require in the UTSOnline Help Pages, try contacting the Subject Coordinator or Instructor. If the issue is more technical, please contact the UTS IT Support Centre.
The IT Support Centre
The IT Support Centre is the first point of contact for all IT related matters and general computing assistance.
When contacting the IT Support Centre, it is important to provide the following information if applicable:
- The UTSOnline site ID (mandatory) and UTSOnline site name.
- Your contact details and availability.
- A concise description of the issue including any error messages.
- The steps required to replicate the issue including the location of the issue.
- The web browser in use when encountering this issue.
- Screenshots of the issue.
For urgent requests, ask that your request be classified as urgent when contacting the IT Support Centre.
Contacting the IT Support Centre
Log into ServiceConnect at https://serviceconnect.uts.edu.au/
Phone support is available between 8:00am to 9:30pm Mon – Fri, and 9:00am to 5:00pm Sat – Sun
- Using an internal desk or wall phone by dialing extension 2222
- Using a mobile phone or calling from outside UTS 9514 2222
- Dialing from outside Australia during UTS office hours +61 2 9514 2222
- Building 10, Level 2, Room 212 (CB10.02.212)
- Available between 9:00am to 9:30pm Mon-Fri.
- Building 5, Block C, Level 1, Room 41 (CM05C.01.41)
- Available between 9:00am to 9:30pm Mon-Fri .
Session break opening hours
- CB02.04.12: 8:00am – 9:30pm weekdays and 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday
- Haymarket: 9:00am – 5:00pm weekdays, closed Saturday and Sunday
UTSOnline technical support team
UTSOnline is maintained by the Learning and Teaching Systems team in the Information Technology Division (ITD).
The team members are:
- Conrad Frankland
- Manzoor Mohammed
- Randel Morales
- Ryan Munro
- Shirin Bayat
- Bassam Sheikh
- Prakash Pandey
IML Learning Design & Technology Support for Staff
The IML LX team works in the LX.lab and in the faculties to support the effective use of technology-enhanced learning, in line with the learning.futures framework.