If you are unable to locate the information you require in https://lx.uts.edu.au/ and our learning and Teaching Systems ITU pages, try contacting the Subject Coordinator or Instructor. If the issue is more technical, please contact the UTS IT Support Centre.
The IT Support Centre
The IT Support Centre is the first point of contact for all IT related matters and general computing assistance.
When contacting the IT Support Centre, it is important to provide the following information if applicable:
- The staff ID (mandatory) and LMS site name.
- Your contact details and availability.
- A concise description of the issue including any error messages.
- The steps required to replicate the issue including the location of the issue.
- The web browser in use when encountering this issue.
- Screenshots of the issue.
For urgent requests, ask that your request be classified as urgent when contacting the IT Support Centre.
Contacting the IT Support Centre
Refer to the UTS IT Support help page.
Learning and Teaching Systems’ technical team
Learning and Teaching ecosystem is maintained by the Learning and Teaching Systems team in the Information Technology Unit (ITU).
The team members are:
- Conrad Frankland (Manager)
- Shirin Bayat
- Manzoor Mohammed
- Randel Morales
- Adham Muhseen
- Prakash Pandey
- Kate Schriber
- Dipesh Thapa
IML Learning Design & Technology Support for Staff
The IML LX team works in the LX.lab and in the faculties to support the effective use of technology-enhanced learning.