This page provides information about the applications managed by Learning and Teaching Systems team and how long the related files and account data will be available for users.
|Accounts get auto provisioned when UTS user access Zoom through the following:
1. Web portal (https://zoom.uts.edu.au)
2. Zoom client (Sign-in with SSO and domain as 'utsmeet')
3. UTS Canvas (Zoom menu item in a course)
|Zoom cloud recordings
(recordings made from 20 May 2022)
|1. Cloud recordings will be deleted automatically after they have been stored for 180 days.
2. Recording management allows users to view, delete, and share their cloud recordings.
3. Cloud recordings generally take about 2 times the duration recorded to process, but occasionally may take up to 24 hours due to higher processing loads at that time.
(recordings made before 20 May 2022)
|1. The Zoom recording on CloudStor will last indefinitely (Or until you delete them).
2. The CloudStor recording links used to expire after 3 months but there was a change in the system and this should no longer be the case.
3. If there are any old recordings with broken links, the user can simply re-share the file to generate a new link.
|Reports can be retrieved for the last 12 months, with a search range of up to one month at a time.
|Users who have not logged in to UTS Zoom for 12 months or more will be downgraded as Basic users and possibly be removed from the system.
Account removal will result in the following:
1. Users will lose any profile changes such as Profile Picture
2. Users will lose any changes to the meeting settings made by them
3. Lose access to reports
4. All the upcoming meetings will get deleted
5. Any meetings listed in the Previous tab will get deleted
Note: Accessing UTS Zoom through the web portal, client or the Canvas LMS will auto-re-provision the account with the default settings.