REVIEW was upgraded to version 22.214.171.124 on Sunday the 26th of November 2017.
The upgrade contains a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes for teaching staff and students. Access to some features has also changed for Subject Coordinators, Lecturers and Tutors.
New features for teaching staff include:
- A reports dashboard containing detailed statistical information on task and subject results (which can be exported to PDF)
- Email notifications to Subject Coordinators when marking completion reaches set levels (e.g. 25%, 50%)
- CILO to criteria mapping reports
Improvements for teaching staff include:
- Tasks may now be deleted if no marks exist
- Tasks will now only lock once a result has been published
- Classes and Teams are now displayed in separate tabs
- Subject search results now display the year and semester of the subject
- When adding assessment criteria the remaining available weighting is displayed
- The Staff average marks report does not include submissions given zero marks
- Other user interface improvements
Bug fixes for teaching staff include:
- Rubrics for all criteria are copied when a task is cloned
- Moving the overall mark slider adjusts all criteria sliders proportionally
Changes in access to features include:
- Tutors and Lecturers can now only view Tasks, Classes and Teams
- Subject Coordinators may not grant the Subject Coordinator role to another user
Please contact your REVIEW Faculty Administrator or ITD if another user needs the Subject Coordinator role.
New features for students include:
- Self-assessments may now be completed until grades and feedback have been released
- The Self-Assessment tab allows students to compare the difference between their self-assessments and the assessments of their markers
- The Comments tab allows students to explore the comments they have received on individual and group assignments etc.