When is the upgrade?
Lynda.com was upgraded to LinkedIn Learning between Tuesday 10 September 2019 to Wednesday 11 September 2019.
About the upgrade to LinkedIn Learning *
- LinkedIn Learning has the same course content as Lynda.com
- The upgrade included the migration of your Lynda.com learning activities and user history to LinkedIn Learning so you can continue where you left off.
- LinkedIn Learning provides a more personalised and flexible learning experience
- If you choose, you can link your existing profile to your existing LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Learning is free for all UTS students and staff
- The Lynda.com desktop app will no longer work after the upgrade. To view offline LinkedIn Learning content, download the LinkedIn mobile app.
What do I need to do? *
- Once the upgrade has completed, you will receive a Welcome email prompting you to activate your LinkedIn Learning account.
Where can I go for more information? *
- LinkedIn: Getting started with LinkedIn Learning
- UTS Library: When is Lynda.com being upgraded to LinkedIn Learning?
- UTS Staff Learning Portal: Coming Soon: LinkedIn Learning – Personalise your learning [STAFF ONLY]
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, please log a UTS ServiceConnect request to the Learning and Teaching Systems team