UTSOnline Training *
For UTSOnline training and assistance with the teaching and learning aspects of UTSOnline, contact your faculty-assigned Learning Technologist (see list below) in The Institute for Interactive Media and Learning (IML). IML has extensive experience in using UTSOnline and working with academics to design eLearning activities.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: Ariane Skapetis
- UTS Business School: Phillip Mills
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building: Andrew Francois
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology: Detlev Kerkovius
- Faculty of Health: Mark O’Connor
- Faculty of Law: Wenes Gunawan
- Faculty of Science: Ollie Coady
- Graduate School of Health: Mark O’Connor
Technical Support *
If you encounter any problems related to using UTSOnline or if you have UTSOnline student enrolment issues, contact the UTS IT Support Centre.
Contacting the IT Support Centre *
- Phone: x2222 or (02) 9514 2222 (off campus)
- Web: ServiceConnect at: https://serviceconnect.uts.edu.au/
The IT Support Centre is the first point of contact for all IT related matters and general computing assistance.
When contacting the IT Support Centre, it is important to provide the following information if applicable:
- The UTSOnline site ID (mandatory) and UTSOnline site name.
- Your contact details and availability.
- A concise description of the issue including any error messages.
- The steps required to replicate the issue including the location of the issue.
- The web browser in use when encountering this issue.
- Screenshots of the issue.
For urgent requests, ask that your request be classified as urgent when contacting the IT Support Centre.
IT Support Centre Locations and Session Opening Hours *
Broadway Campus *
- Building 10, Level 2, Room 212 (CB10.02.212)
- Phone support 8am to 9:30pm Mon-Fri, and 9am to 5pm Sat & Sun
- Counter support 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri.
Haymarket Campus *
- Building 5, Block C, Level 1, Room 41 (CM05C.01.41)
- Phone support 9.00am to 9:30pm Mon – Fri, and 9am to 5pm Sat & Sun
- Counter support 9.00am to 9:30pm Mon – Fri, closed Sat & Sun (Session Break: 9.00am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri)
UTSOnline technical support team *
UTSOnline is maintained by the Learning and Teaching Systems team in the Information Technology Division (ITD).
The team members are:
- Conrad Frankland
- Cuong Manh
- Manzoor Mohammed
- Randel Morales
- Ryan Munro
- Shirin Bayat
- Naeem Akhtar