UTSOnline Training *
For UTSOnline training and assistance with the teaching and learning aspects of UTSOnline, lodge a request to the IML LX team by using Service Connect or our Service Catalogue. IML has extensive experience in using UTSOnline and working with academics to design eLearning activities.
Technical Support *
If you encounter any problems related to using UTSOnline or if you have UTSOnline student enrolment issues, contact the UTS IT Support Centre.
The IT Support Centre *
The IT Support Centre is the first point of contact for all IT related matters and general computing assistance.
When contacting the IT Support Centre, it is important to provide the following information if applicable:
- The UTSOnline site ID (mandatory) and UTSOnline site name.
- Your contact details and availability.
- A concise description of the issue including any error messages.
- The steps required to replicate the issue including the location of the issue.
- The web browser in use when encountering this issue.
- Screenshots of the issue.
For urgent requests, ask that your request be classified as urgent when contacting the IT Support Centre.
Contacting the IT Support Centre *
Refer to the UTS IT Support help page.
UTSOnline technical support team *
UTSOnline is maintained by the Learning and Teaching Systems team in the Information Technology Division (ITD).
The team members are:
- Conrad Frankland (Manager)
- Shirin Bayat
- Manzoor Mohammed
- Randel Morales
- Adham Muhseen
- Ryan Munro
- Prakash Pandey
- Bassam Sheikh